Cooking Time: 45 minutes
200 gm Sabudana
50 gm Peanuts
3-4 Chopped Green chillies
Jeera (Cumin Seeds)
- Soak sabudana in water for 3 hours. Do not add excess water, make sure that water is at the level of sabudana.
- In a pan add ghee, jeera and chopped green chillies.
- Add one chopped potato and let it cook on medium flame for some time.
- Roast the peanuts in a pan, remove the outer covering and grind them in mixie.
- Add the roasted peanuts to the mixture and add sabudana after some time.
- Add salt, cover with a lid and let it cook on medium flame until done.
- Garnish with coriander leaves and serve hot.