We have thoroughly enjoyed our meats and sometimes our vegetables in the oozing hot black pepper sauce. That invisible hot air guzzling from your ears and nose clearly depicts the beauty of black pepper sauce. Ever thought of having noodles in them?
Statutory warning: You need plenty of time, patience and a certain level of tolerance to the heat of onion-garlic-ginger-pepper to prepare this dish.
Cooking time: 20 mins
250 gm Boiled noodles
1 tsp ginger
4-5 cloves of garlic
1 chopped onion
1 medium tomato paste
1 tblspn sugar
2 tblspn black pepper
1 tblspn Soy sauce
1 tblspn vinegar
- In a pan add oil and add ginger and garlic. Cook till they become slightly golden
- Add chopped onion and cook till it becomes golden brown. Add tomato paste now
- Add sugar and salt
- Add black pepper and mix well
- Keep this on low flame and after 5 minutes add chopped bell pepper and carrot. At this moment the sauce would have become thick
- After 1 minute add soy sauce and vinegar
- Keep mixing and after 5 mins add boiled noodles
- Mix it well and serve hot !!