Cooking Time: 20 mins ⏰
1 cup sooji
1/4 cup curd
1 pinch baking soda
1 medium finely chopped carrot 🥕
4-5 finely chopped beans
- Take sooji in a bowl and add curd
- Add some water to prepare a smooth mixture. Ensure that the mixture is of thick consistency only
- Leave this mixture overnight
- In morning, mix it briskly a few times
- Add some water if the mixture is too thick.
- Add baking soda and salt and chopped vegetables
- Pour the mixture in appe maker
- Flip over when done
- Serve hot with chutney!