250 gm Macaroni
3-4 cloves of garlic
3-4 green chillies
2 medium sized onions
- Boil water in a pan and add salt and oil to it.
- Add macaroni to the pan and let it boil for 5-10 mins or till the time it becomes firm.
- Drain the water and add some oil to the macaroni so that it doesn’t stick together.
- In another pan heat some oil and add chopped green chillies and chopped garlic.
- Add chopped onions and sauté it till it becomes golden brown.
- Add chopped tomatoes and cook them till they become squishy.
- Now add garam masala, salt and macaroni to the pan and cook it till its done.
PS- if you are using whole wheat pasta then add tomato sauce also as whole wheat pasta doesn’t easily absorb the juice from the cooked tomatoes. The tomato sauce will make your pasta sweet so add a pinch of red chilli powder to it.
Insta Pizza is definitely making ripples in the fast food market. And why shouldn’t it? Their pizzas are amazingly well done with myriad flavours and their whole wheat pastas are appealing to the health conscious customers.
So moving on to the items I tried from their Saket outlet, here are my recommendations :
Farmer’s market Pizza : Finely chopped zucchini, broccoli and garlic sprayed on a thick, fluffy base is the best you can get in a vegetarian pizza. And add fresh basil and rocket leaves, you are in a for a roller coaster of flavours. The base is soft and fluffy and you would not find the usual chewiness that accompanies the pizza bases. The cheese is warm and in an optimum quantity and therefore light to eat. The spicy tanginess of jalapenos, the pungency of garlic and the bitterness of the rocket and the basil leaves blend well together. RECOMMENDED.
Vasant Vihar special Pizza : The lovely sweetness of fried onions, chewy tanginess of sundried tomatoes and concentrated spiciness of charred jalapenos is what makes this pizza so special. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.
Whole wheat penne in alfredo sauce : Their wheat pastas are a must try! The penne is so well made that it is neither too chewy nor too soft. The white sauce has a good consistency – neither too thick nor runny. The addition of vegetables : sweet corn, mushrooms, broccoli, black olives and bell peppers makes this dish colourful, healthy and delicious. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.