250 gm Macaroni
3-4 cloves of garlic
3-4 green chillies
2 medium sized onions
- Boil water in a pan and add salt and oil to it.
- Add macaroni to the pan and let it boil for 5-10 mins or till the time it becomes firm.
- Drain the water and add some oil to the macaroni so that it doesn’t stick together.
- In another pan heat some oil and add chopped green chillies and chopped garlic.
- Add chopped onions and sauté it till it becomes golden brown.
- Add chopped tomatoes and cook them till they become squishy.
- Now add garam masala, salt and macaroni to the pan and cook it till its done.
PS- if you are using whole wheat pasta then add tomato sauce also as whole wheat pasta doesn’t easily absorb the juice from the cooked tomatoes. The tomato sauce will make your pasta sweet so add a pinch of red chilli powder to it.