Pancakes are a delicious breakfast item. Here we have tried to make them healthy and we have also given it a twist by adding some cocoa powder to the mixture! Follow the steps and enjoy the goodness of it with some honey, nutella or icecream!
2 cup whole wheat flour
1 cup milk
2 tablespoon sugar
2 tablespoon vegetable oil
2 teaspoon baking powder
Pinch of salt
- Mix flour, sugar, baking powder and salt together in a bowl.
- In a separate bowl add milk, egg and vegetable oil.
- Create a hollow or a well in the dry flour mixture and add the egg mixture slowly in that.
- Mix continuously in the same direction so that lumps are not formed.
- In a pan add some oil and pour 1 tablespoon of the mixture at 3 different places.
- Let it cook for 2 minutes on medium flame and then flip the pancake.
Serve with nutella, icecream or honey!
For chocolate pancake
Add half teaspoon Cocoa powder to the above mixture and follow all the steps as mentioned above.