Cooking time: 30 minutes
2 medium Onions(0.5 for tadka, 1.5 for paste)
4 cloves of Garlic
Red chilli powder
Pinch of haldi
1/2 tsp garam masala
1 tsp Coriander powder (dhaniya powder)
- Boil eggs, peal off the shell and fry it.
- In a pan add mustard oil and 1/2 chopped medium onion.
- Saute till it becomes golden brown
- Make a paste of 1.5 medium onion, 4 cloves of garlic and little bit of ginger. Add this paste to the pan.
- Saute for few minutes on medium flame. Add red chilli powder, salt, a pinch of haldi, 1 tsp coriander powder and 1/2 tsp garam masala.
- Keep cooking this till oil is released.
- Add the fried eggs and some water. Cook it for some time on medium flame
- Garnish with coriander leaves and serve hot!