Cooking Time- 20 minutes
2 packet maggi
1.5 medium Onion
1/2 tsp Vinegar
1/2 Soy Sauce
- Boil Maggi in a pan. Add oil after straining it. Make sure that the maggi is not overcooked while boiling.
- In a separate pan add oil. The oil should be in generous quantity. Add green chillies and chopped onion. Saute till the onion becomes golden in color. Now add chopped carrot. Saute it for 4 mins.
- Add Maggi taste maker to the above mixture
- Add vinegar and soy sauce to this and mix well.
- Add boiled Maggi and mix well. You can take the help of fork to mix this. You can add more of soy sauce and vinegar as per taste
And it’s done!! 🌟