A different style to cook aloo gobhi and this remains our favourite!
4 medium sized Potatoes
250 gm Cauliflower
Onion ginger garlic paste
Pinch of Turmeric powder
Red chilli powder
1 tsp dhaniya powder
1/2 tsp Garam masala
- In a pan add oil and stir fry potatoes and cauliflower till they become golden brown. Add a little bit of salt
- Now take these out and add some more oil and add 1/2 chopped onion
- Now add onion ginger garlic paste. Add salt, turmeric powder, red chilli powder and dhaniya powder
- Mix well and cook it on low flame
- When the oil separates from masala, the fried vegetables
- Add chopped tomatoes and garam masala
- Keep on low flame till the time the tomatoes are cooked
And it’s done!